Thomas Edison was a wise man, he once said that “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease”. With that in mind, we offer services that have no shortcomings of being anything less than professional and beneficial.
We believe that each human being operates slightly differently than the next and that we are all unique in our own right. This belief is what drives our approach of a customized and completely unique holistic nutrition treatment plan for each client. During a consultation we:
- Assist clients with a natural and safe approach to health and well-being.
- Provide well-balanced meal plans, diet recommendations and proper supplement use.
- Each plan is individually made to promote optimal health, as each person is biochemically different.
Correcting imbalances, eliminating toxins and restoring balance back to the body, mind, and spirit with proper nutrition.
With holistic nutrition, we aim to educate, teach and treat clients with better nutrition, optimal health and well-being, all by building an individualized dietary plan based on your specific needs, imbalances, food allergies and their past and present health issues.
We specialize in:
- Pediatric nutrition
- Prenatal/postnatal nutrition
- Weight loss
- Balancing hormones
- Immune health
- Proper bowel function
Your initial consultation includes:
- 60-90 minute assessment ($95-$135)
- Discussing current health concerns
- Reviewing your health history and diet summary
- Identifying nutritional imbalances
- Personalized nutrition and supplement plan
- Lifestyle recommendations
Health Plans & Insurance
Some extended health plans will cover our services. Ask your insurance provider if the services of a Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner are covered. There will be some recommended therapeutic supplements and costs can vary depending on the clients needs.
Follow up appointments:
Follow up appointments are an extremely important aspect of healing. These appointments are very important because they allow us to assess the client’s level of improvement and the necessary changes to any recommendations.
- 3 weeks to 2 months from initial consultation depending on concerns
- evaluation of detailed questionnaire
- Re-balancing and returning the body to its natural self-regulating condition is a step by step process that takes time, requires monitoring and adjustments along the way. Unfortunately, there is no quick fix or magic supplement to achieve this. Therefore we cannot make new recommendations without a follow up appointment. My goal is to resolve your health issues and get to a minimal maintenance plan as soon as possible.
30-60 minutes $45-$85
Holistic Nutrition Benefits:
- Disease prevention (correct imbalances before they manifest into disease)
- Better quality sleep (awaken refreshed and rejuvenated)
- Improved digestion, nutrient absorption and utilization
- Stronger immune system
- Balanced alkaline to acid ratio (pH)
- Proper bowel function
- Weight loss / weight management
- Balanced hormones
- Freedom from emotional eating or sugar/carb cravings
- Reduced high cholesterol levels
- Normalized high blood pressure readings
- Improved mood and cognitive ability
- Balanced blood sugar levels
- Increased energy and stamina
- Vitality and better enjoyment of life